The NeoSystems’ team is a dedicated Business Process Outsourcing Partner for NetSuite, a partnership that allows the NeoSystems team to host essential workflow processes for your business – so you can keep your costs low and focus on revenue-generating, consumer-facing activities!
Business Process Outsourcing
Your daily operations are what help you serve your customers, members or donors, and maintain competitiveness. However, many administrative functions like IT, HR and Accounting can eat up a lot of your focus. While these are certainly important functions, these operations aren’t what make your organization unique (thus, getting other companies interested in doing business with you!).
What if there was a way to eliminate these administrative duties from your workload? With Business Process Outsourcing from NeoSystems, you can.
What Is BPO?
Business process outsourcing, or BPO, is a type of outsourcing where certain business processes are outsourced to a third-party provider. These functions are often back office processes like human capital management or accounting. Today, more organizations than ever before are turning to BPO services to help them optimize performance while minimizing in-house costs.
NeoSystems is one such business process outsourcing provider, partnered with NetSuite so that we can help organizations automate and streamline various workflows and functions. This way, our clients are better able to focus on their core customer-facing business activities that generate revenue and set them apart from competitors.
How BPO Helps Your Business
As a Business Process Operations partner with NetSuite, NeoSystems helps organizations as a workflow automation software provider. As a BPO partner, we can help your business thrive by:
- Managing and supporting clients of all sizes and industries with NetSuite’s scalable system.
- Improving clients’ financial visibility with comprehensive reporting and analytics functions.
- Offering a wide variety of services, including inventory, project management, e-commerce, CRM and more.
- Customizing the NetSuite system to customer requirements for optimal functionality.
- Securing data through NetSuite’s state-of-the-art infrastructure, including redundant systems and protected data centers.
- Reducing costs for clients by limiting or eliminating personnel and hardware needs.
Workflow Automation Software Provider: NeoSystems’ BPO Services
The BPO Services NeoSystems provide include the following:
- Finance and Accounting Outsourcing: Outsourcing your business’ accounting department is a common trend among companies with average and high-growth companies. It’s an effective way to improve accounting functions while keeping in-house costs low. The primary benefit of outsourcing accounting and finance functions is the reduced cost associated with hiring, training and keeping accounting professionals on staff. Outsourced accounting companies also tend to practice stronger compliance and security measures, ensuring your financial information remains secure.
- IT Outsourcing: Outsourcing IT functions is another common practice in the business world, involving the movement of technology jobs to a third-party IT company. By outsourcing IT functions, not only do businesses cut costs associated with personnel, but they also benefit from the experience and security compliance third-party IT companies can provide.
- Human Capital Management Outsourcing: Human capital management outsourcing distributes backoffice administrative duties like payroll, human resources and hiring functions to third-party companies. This can be an excellent alternative for companies who can’t afford to keep dedicated HR representatives on staff but need a third party to take over HR duties, so employees are better able to complete front-office functions.
NeoSystems can provide these essential services in concert with the NetSuite system, along with essential software support and consulting services, so your business or non-profit can focus more on generating revenue.
Make the Move